CADWorx & Analysis Solutions announces the second update of PV Elite 2018. This service pack update does not include new features only bug fixes that improve the 20.00.00 release.
What's fixed in this release:
- Fixed an issue in PV Elite where users are unable to launch PV Elite 2018 with Sophos Antivirus installed on the same machine. The cause is a conflict with Sophos Antivirus and an issue in the graphics engine that PV Elite 2018 runs. The software has been updated and the software will run without removing Sophos Antivirus. (HF-TX-25466)
- Fixed an issue in PV Elite where users could not enter the number of flexible shell elements in the ASME tubesheet module if the expansion joint calculation method is set to FEA. The software has been updated and the Tubesheet report will show the value entered in the input echo section of the ASME TS Calc report. (TR-TX-25775)
- Fixed an issue in PV Elite where the required jacket head thickness calculation uses twice the head corrosion allowance in its status bar calculation. The software has been updated and the required jacket head thickness value is only considered once and displayed correctly in the status bar of the Jacket Input dialog. (TR-TX-26168)
- Fixed an issue in PV Elite where the program crashes with "Select by Single Click" active and after exiting Degree of Radiographic Examination module. The software has been updated and PV Elite will not crash when "Select by Single Click" is active after exiting Degree of Radiographic Examination and other dialogs (TR-TX-26271).
- The release of Windows update 1803 caused several problems with many software products including PV Elite. We reworked several routines to bypass the issues caused by the Windows update (TR-TX 26122).
- Fixed an issue in the Output Processor application program keeping the Dark Theme shown in the report list pane even though the rest of the interface is still set as Light Theme after deleting the registry keys. (TR-TX-25751)
For the full list of fixed bugs please refer to the release notes located
About Intergraph PV Elite. Engineers in the chemical or petrochemical industry often experience a variety of challenges during the pressure vessel design verification process, including time constraints and inherent delays. With PV Elite, you can perform verification in a quick and efficient way.
PV Elite lets you enter data into a subset, keeping access to help on any item a simple keystroke away. Complete with international code rules and region-specific content, you can manipulate data inputs easily. With PV Elite, you can verify pressure vessels quickly, which helps expedite the client delivery process.
About CADWorx & Analysis Solutions. For more than 25 years, CADWorx & Analysis Solutions has provided software for multiple plant design and engineering disciplines. Our aim is that design and engineering should share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency.
Our offerings conform to that goal and include: CADWorx Plant Design Suite for intelligent plant design modeling, process schematics and automatic production of plant design deliverables; CAESAR II, the world's most widely used pipe stress analysis software; PV Elite for pressure vessel and heat exchanger design and analysis; TANK for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks, and GT STRUDL for structural analysis and design modeling.
Our products are used around the world by nearly every major Owner Operator and global EPC firm. Likewise, thousands of mid to small size companies are benefiting from the powerful, yet scalable, solutions that we develop. If you have work to do, correctly, on time, and under budget, you too should be looking at our offerings.
Product: Intergraph PV Elite
Version: 2018 SP2 version 20.00.02.0000
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :